Online booking terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTRODUCTION: The purpose of these General Rental Terms and Conditions is to stipulate the conditions for rental of the tourist apartments managed by FeelHome. FeelHome.co.il undertakes to keep a copy of these General Rental Terms and Conditions for a period that complies with the regulations in effect and guarantees the access of the Renter thereto.
I. PRICE OF THE RENTAL: The prices of the rentals are expressed in Dollars, excluding taxes and all taxes included. They are calculated with the value added tax (VAT) applicable to rental services at the rate in effect.
II. RESERVATION/DEPOSIT: The provisional reservation of an apartment by FeelHome can be made with a booking that must correspond to 20% (twenty per cent) up to 100 % (hundred per cent) of the total price of the rental. In the absence of payment of this deposit, FeelHome shall not be obliged to retain the reservation of the apartment.
III. PAYMENT OF THE PRICE OF THE RENTAL: The balance of the price of the rental, i.e. the price of the rental after deduction of the amount already paid, shall be paid at the latest on the day of the remittance of the keys.
IV. GUARANTEE DEPOSIT: A guarantee deposit amounting from 250 dollars (two hundred fifty dollars) up to 2000 dollars (two thousand dollars) according to the apartment policy shall be paid to FeelHome on the day of the remittance of the keys of the premises rented, in order to cover the eventual physical damage. If no damage is noted at the expiry of the rental, the deposit shall be returned to the Renter at the latest 7 (seven) days after the latter has left the apartment. Failing this, the guarantee deposit shall be returned within a period of 1 (one) month, after deduction of the costs of the rental repairs. In the event where the cost of the damage should exceed the amount of the guarantee deposit, FeelHome shall charge the difference.
V. PAYMENT CONDITIONS: Reservation deposit and Payment of the balance of the rental price: The reservation deposit and the balance of the rental price are payable by Paypal or by phone or by electronic terminal by bankcard (Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard) or by a Swift and International transfer or cash in Shekels. FeelHome shall only validate the payment when the bank server shall give its authorization for the transaction.
VI. CANCELLATION / NON-ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE: In the event of cancellation of the reservation by the Renter:
- 30 (thirty) days or more before the start of the rental, the entire booking paid by the renter shall be refunded
- Between 29 (twenty-nine) days and 15 (fifteen) days before the start of the rental, the renter shall be obliged to pay 50% of the price of the rental, after deduction of the booking already paid
- Less than 15 (fifteen) days before the start of the rental, the Renter shall be obliged to pay the whole price of the rental, after deduction of the booking already paid.
The actual date of a written cancellation shall be the date of receipt by FeelHome. In the event of absence of arrival without prior cancellation, the Renter shall be obliged to pay the whole price of the rental, after deduction of the booking paid. The early departure of the Renter cannot give rise to any reimbursement whatsoever by FeelHome.
VII. INVENTORY OF FIXTURES: A general inventory of fixtures including a detailed description of the premises rented and of the furniture furnishing them shall be drawn up in the presence of the Renter and FeelHome at the time of the remittance of the keys and at the end of the rental. FeelHome shall remit a copy to the Renter. If no inventory of fixtures has been carried out at the departure, the premises rented shall be assumed to be in the state in which FeelHome shall have found them after the departure of the Renter.
VIII. SERVICES RELATED TO THE RENTAL:
1) FeelHome shall welcome the Renter on the day of his arrival at the address of the premises rented and at the time that shall have been agreed between them beforehand.
2) FeelHome shall be responsible for having the housekeeping carried out of the premises before the arrival and after the departure of the Renter. In the event of renting for more than one week, FeelHome can provide a housekeeping of the premises on demand.
3) FeelHome shall provide the renter with household linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels). These services are included in the price of the rental stipulated in the rental contract.
IX. OBLIGATIONS OF FEELHOME:
FeelHome undertakes to provide the renter with the accommodation rented in accordance with the description and to comply with the obligations resulting from these General Terms and Conditions.
X. OBLIGATIONS OF THE RENTER:
The renter undertakes to:
- Take the premises rented in the state in which they are at the time of entry into possession, as they shall have been described in the description provided on the Internet site they booked it from.
- Verify the accuracy of the inventory of the moveable items of the premises rented at his entry and to notify FeelHome if any anomaly and missing or damaged objects, as the case may be within 24 (twenty-four) hours from his arrival.
- Not to exceed the accommodation capacity of the apartment. The supplying of another bed is not allowed, except for babies’ beds.
- To live responsibly in the premises, not to exercise a commercial, artisan’s or professional activity therein and not to deposit furniture therein except for linen and small objects
- Not to bring any animal into the premises rented.
- Not to smoke in the premises rented.
- To use the property and its installations as a “responsible adult”.
- The Renter shall alone be responsible for any eventual disturbance to the neighborhood.
- The Renter undertakes to use the furniture and the objects furnishing the property rented for the use for which they are intended and in the premises where they are located. He formally undertakes not to move them or remove them from the premises rented. The furniture and the moveable objects which, at the expiry of the rental, shall be missing, broken or shall have been made unusable, for a reason other than normal wear and tear, shall be replaced at the renter’s expense. Similarly, in the event of abnormal deterioration of the wallpaper, curtains, carpets, covers, mattress, bed linen, etc., and/or of the property in general (inside and outside), the renter shall be liable for the cost of the rental repairs and/or cost of cleaning to be done.
- Entirely refrain from throwing down in the basins, bathes, bidets, sinks, washing sinks, W.C., etc., objects capable of blocking the pipes, failing which he shall be liable for the costs incurred for the repairing of these appliances.
- To immediately inform FeelHome of any damage or deterioration that has occurred in the premises rented even if no apparent damage may result there from.
- Allow FeelHome to enter the premises rented in order to provide the services related to the rental stipulated in Article VIII of these General Terms and Conditions and/or to take any measures or execute any urgent works necessary to maintain the state of the premises rented.
XI. PENALTY CLAUSE:
This rental terminates ipso jure at the expiry of the term stipulated by the rental contract, without it being necessary to give notice. If, at the expiry of the rental, the renter does not vacate the premises, for any reason whatsoever, he must pay FeelHome an indemnity per day later amounting to twice the daily rent until the complete vacating of the premises and return of the keys.
XII. RESPONSIBILITY OF FEELHOME:
The responsibility of FeelHome cannot be involved in the event of thefts of or damage to personal belongings in the apartments. In the event of cancellation of the rental by the owner of the apartment, for any reason whatsoever, FeelHome shall be obliged to take every action to re-accommodate the Renter in a property equivalent to that reserved for the same dates. In the event of impossibility of re-accommodation, FeelHome shall reimburse the Renter for the deposit paid. FeelHome shall not be held liable for any temporary lack of equipment, electricity blackout, reduction or cutting-off of water not resulting from its action, for loss, breakage or injury due to weather conditions, riots, strikes, attacks or any other circumstances beyond its control.
XIII. FORCE MAJEURE:
FeelHome shall not be held liable in the event of force majeure, i.e. natural disasters, fire, epidemics, war, riots, attacks or total destruction of the property entailing the cancellation of the rental and/or the early termination thereof. The complete cancellation of the rental shall entail the termination of the rental contract and the reimbursement by FeelHome to the renter of the amounts already paid. FeelHome shall not be obliged to pay any compensation other than the reimbursement of the price of the rental. The early termination of the rental shall give rise to the reimbursement by FeelHome of the price of the unused rental term. Any force majeure with no direct impact on the property itself, as an impossibility for the tenant to get to the place of the rental shall not result in the cancellation of the rental and shall not entail termination of the rental contract.
In the event of breach of any obligation whatsoever resulting from these General Rental Terms and Conditions, the Renter must immediately leave the premises rented. FeelHome shall not be obliged to make any reimbursement whatsoever.
XV. GOVERNING LAW / JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS:
Israeli law governs this rental contract and these General Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute arising concerning the performance or the interpretation of the rental contract and/or these General terms and Conditions, the Courts of the location of the apartment shall have jurisdiction. In the event where one of the provisions of these General Rental Terms and Conditions should be judged illegal, null and void or inapplicable for any reason whatsoever, it would be considered not to be part of these General Rental Terms and Conditions and it would not affect the validity or the application of the other provisions.